So this is the day after. A day filled with lots of feelings.
Rejection for the job of yesterday but with the message that "I'm a very strong candidate, interview was very good and written test was one of the best" but they choose someone else.
I already knew when I didn't got a call in the morning so I felt very bad for a while and then suddenly took a shower, put on my clothes and went to an interim office to give my CV and find temporary work. Woman said they didn't have work for me, which was a huge bummer. She said I should contact another office. I answered that I was already contacted that office 5 months ago and never heard of them. "I'll will give them your CV again." Yeah right. For once I take some action, they send me away.
Not fun.
So I went home and searched for jobs like crazy. Found 2 interesting ones but I don't know it's interesting to contact them as the contract is not flexible. It's a job for 4 months, very interesting but if I find a permanent job where I have to start right away, I can not end my contract... A dilemma, so I need to think about it. I just don't want to sit the whole winter inside without a job....
Around 5 PM they called me tell me I didn't got the job. Yeah, I already got the message. I really didn't need to hear how good I was and how good my interview went. That doesn't give me money to buy food. Let say the next 30 minutes it was a bit rough. I tried the whole day to think positive and to take some action but then, the energy was gone and the only thing I wanted to do was to burn my diploma. Having a university diploma isn't helping me, they need to pay me too much and I'm only qualified in family law. Only when you go to court, you need that, not for a "normal" job...
Anyway...
I had dinners plans with one of my best friends because we had to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We've been friends for more than 5 years but on this day 5 years ago, it was the last time we saw someone who said us that we would have never been friends without her. Something we still disagree on and now 5 years later, we have done so many fun and crazy things. We went to Berlin, Gran Canary, Milan and even New York. We had the best 5 years! So if anyone dares to see we wouldn't have been friends, it's wrong. Very wrong.
We had some cava rosé and a delicious burger, that reminded of us our trip to New York. Lovely evening.
I've said it before but these days I'm surrounded by so many nice things and people. Searching for a job is really hard but I'm not going to give up. I won't. It can get more difficult but I must be prepared for it.
Welcome to the real world.
And there are always worse things. The government pays me, it's not that I will die of having nothing to eat, 1200 euro is a lot of money. On the other side, I did almost work 9 years to get this money. There are some countries where you get nothing when you don't have a job.
So I'm going to repeat it: go go go!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten