donderdag 14 oktober 2010

Last minutes of being 32...

What a year, what a year!

Today was not a top day after a horrible selection test for a job where I failed the whole thing. Mathematics are not my best friend & I don't get way you need to know this for a legal job. Anyway. Tomorrow is a new day with new jobs and new things!

Tomorrow, in 15 minutes, it's my birthday!

Not that I'm looking forward to become 33, single as always but there are worse things in life. There are plenty of things to be happy about and you never know what the future will bring but it's time to find a nice boyfriend & marry! Ok, not that fast, but next year this time I don't want to be single. And if not, there's always Paris. (I love to say this: "There's always Paris!". The city I love and where I have so many lovely memories since I was 12...

The year of 32 was one of the best years I had, in life, ever. I think if I count the happy days and compare with other years, it's a big winner. So that's nice, that's very nice.

In the last minutes I just want to be grateful for life, the sun, my friends, the great times I had on holidays and movie sets, my ex co-workers, old & new friends, all the books I read, the music I heard, the evenings having fun, the night I danced away, the park where I spend several sunny days and all the other things that came on my way in the year I was 32.

Didn't I said it somewhere: the best is yet to come? Yes, I believe it is. There won't be sunshine every day (certainly not now when it's getting colder every day) but there is so much more to know and to explore on this earth.

Happy Birthday to me!!!

1 opmerking: