zaterdag 6 november 2010

Waffles without a scale..

So a few weeks ago I bought a new croque monsieur machine as the old one didn't work properly anymore. Nice thing about it is the possibility to also make waffles with it. Of course I've been thinking about it since.

Today is the day I'm going to give it a try. I don't have a scale but I've a very good eye for things like this and when the end result tastes good, you know your "product" will be good too.

OK, almost ready to start.

Apron? Check!


And let's not forget to mention that I'm wearing a skirt that I bought more than 10 years ago...which still fits perfect. Hooray for 3 years of body-styling, my figure still changes every year. It gets smaller every year, not that I loose extra weight but my fat disappears on the right places.

Ok, time to set up my ingredients!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten