Yes, after the sixties, it were the seventies now. For a new movie called *groenten uit Balen*. I even don't have a clue about what it's about but all I know is that you can see me for 3 seconds (woehoe) in a bank where I receive money. It was even some old money, Belgian francs. I didn't know some people still have that kind of money, but for a movie, everything is possible. It was a short scene of maybe 1 or 2 minutes but that needed a 45 minute make-over of make-up & hair. Crazy, just crazy is this movie business if you ask me..
Here is the result:
I look so different with tons of make-up! The make-up girls always give me a lot of great comments and a lot of people (also men) give me a lot of compliments about my legs. Really! So weird! People I've never seen before! Sometimes I think by myself: "and why isn't there any man that is interested in me, everyone says I look so nice", followed by a huge sigh by myself... (but that's another story that isn't interesting to mention here :)
In the last months, I've been using more make-up. I still look natural but I've learned by being an extra, that it's nice to put an accent on some parts of my face. This means more lipstick and more eye shadow. The
make-up lady always give me advice how to look better. Lovely!
And it got even better as it was the first time I could see myself in the telenovella *Ella*. I hadn't told anyone because I'm a bit shy to say to everyone: "tonight you must see tv, I'm on it!!". You never know if you look ridiculous so people will have to figure out themselves. And even without telling it, it seems some people saw it and mailed me or send a text message. Fun!!
"Narcissistic" as this entry already was, I'm going to put the final touch and post a picture of myself, Ella and Frederico in the restaurant as seen on tv :)
And tomorrow it's time for the real stuff: working at the fire department. I'm very very nervous, my head is exploding, my belly hurts already a few days and of course I think I'm gonna die tomorrow... But all will go well, I hope. I really don't know what to think about it, I know nothing of who I will meet and know a little of what I need to do. I've no experience so it's going to be an adventure I guess.
I only hope I can sleep, I'm so nervous since a few days so I haven't been able to sleep...It really worries me... I feel like I have a fever and I managed to forget to buy some bread! How dumb can you be!! And tomorrow the bakery is closed... Typical :)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to it but oh, I'm just a bit nervous.. If I can sleep a bit, that would be nice. It's the only thing I'm thinking about right now.. (and the bread for tomorrow..)



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten