Big was my disappointment that the museum was closed. Stupid me had chosen a holiday for a museum visit, Kingsday. A day when some official buildings and city departments are closed. Yes, like the fashion museum.
The weather was amazing so I went to the Kammenstraat, where my favorite vintage store is and I bought a pink vintage dress for 11,20 euro. That's no money for a dress like that. It was a shame to go back home as there was sun outside. Yes, after days of raining and after disasters like last weekend (4 people were drowned because of the huge rain) there was S U N.
I went to my favorite butcher where I bought something to eat and went to the Schelde, the river. The sun was shining and you could even feel it on your skin. Lovely! I spend a few hours there listening to my audiobook, taking pictures and watching people passing by. I couldn't have planned a better afternoon than this!
Tomorrow last extra job for a while. This afternoon, less than 24h in advance, they finally gave me the castingcall. It's only for 3 hours, not much but it's in the afternoon so this means I can get some decent sleep & I'll be home at a decent hour. 25 EURO for 3 hours, that's not bad and there will be some extra friends, so I'm looking forward to it.. The day after it's working day!!!! More about this later...
Walk of the day:





I love your photos! And the new one for the blog page is great too!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks! The sky was so beautiful yesterday, today it felt like winter! Lucky you there in the hot Brisbane :))
BeantwoordenVerwijderen