donderdag 30 september 2010

The best is yet to come.

So yesterday was:

-the day after a fabulous day at the movie set of a British sixties movie
-the day my ex boss gave me a lot of money as a severance
-the day there was a huge public transport strike but I arrived where I had to be without any problem, so I didn't notice anything of mentioned strike
-the day I had a lovely afternoon & evening with my mother
-the day I saw that the notary where I had a very good job interview, put the job back on the market. I think I need to realise I wasn't chosen for the job. Something I still don't want to accept for 100 % as it was such a good interview and the person was almost offering me the job on a silver plate. Welcome to the real world, little Anna.

And today, as I realised this morning when I woke up after a very lucid dream, it's the last day I'm officially working. From tomorrow I'm officially without a job.

This means the 9 months are over, the baby is born & what a lovely baby it is.

Those 9 months made me a complete different person. I had the best time ever, travelled to London, twice to Paris, once to Milan and visited Malaga & Granada. A friendship was ended. Other became stronger. I learned a lot about people & myself. I became the most patient person there can be on earth. I met so many nice and interesting people. I experienced how to spend your days with breathing every second in a way it's fully absorbed. I dressed up so many times for parties on movie sets, wore high heels that much my feet could still hurt the day after and haven't been wearing as much make-up as in the last months. I gained 3 kg and already lost again 2. 3 months were spend with a vertigo and spend a few days in the hospital doing tests. I did things I thought I wasn't able of.

I've been grateful for the moments I had in the last months. There were moments I almost couldn't stop crying of happiness when I walked in the streets of Granada & Paris. When I entered a little church in the Alhambra, I went inside and sat down to be aware of the moment & the feeling I had. If there is a God somewhere, he was thanked that day.

Priceless. That's the best word to describe the last 9 months.

The best is yet to come.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten