It are super busy days at the fire department, the firemen have alarms several times a day..
Fires, gas leaks, people in elevator... You can't believe how many people are stuck in an elevator.
For me, it are busy days too, kind of tired during the evenings...
So this week it was one year ago this whole story started, they day I got fired. I might be one of those people who will never regret that she got fired because it totally changed my life. In a positive way. Maybe I've said it before but I've become a complete different person. I've become softer and more patient. I also learned to get a thicker skin. Selective deafness and just ignoring some people has become a habit and it has made my life better and easier.
People notice I'm different and say I'm so positive these days.
Anyway, on the 7th of December, the holy day of getting fired, I celebrated by having dinner with a good friend and a few glasses of wine. The fact that I was working somewhere, made it even better. Some people get depressed after getting fired but I just got happy again. I was so frustrated in my job, there was nothing interesting about it and the atmosphere in the office was terrible.
But I still have to get used by the thought of working all day. The last months were so much fun. I really started to miss the extra world so Monday I'm taking a day off to spend a day in the tv studios :) Yay, playing a doctor again and in the afternoon I'm going to be a visitor of the bar where all the characters go to have a drink.
I can't wait :) Just one day of being "in the picture", then back to work!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten